Gadget Cover is part of Supercover Insurance.
Supercover Insurance began life in 1995 as Mobile Phone Supercover Ltd., a company formed to provide extended warranty on mobile phones.
In 2005, consumer demand resulted in the partners expanding the business to include cover on mobile phones as well as other essential everyday electronic items including laptops, PCs, satellite navigation systems, iPods, MP3 players, televisions and much more.
In order to reflect the diverse range of products being offered, the company’s name was changed to Supercover Insurance.
At present, we serve over 500,000 active customers.
- To be the leading electronic items' insurer in the U.K.
- To provide a high-level and fully comprehensive cover to our customers.
- To make customer retention the driving force behind our organisation.
- To continue investing in the professional development of our staff
In order to increase our year-on-year growth, we have established a clear set of goals to include:
- Minimising our customers' inconvenience when their electronic item is lost or stolen, by endeavouring to give them the most reliable and superior service possible.
- Continuously bringing innovation to our products and services, thereby providing our customers with an extensive portfolio to choose from.
- Developing our Human Resources by implementing staff motivation techniques, providing extensive training and creating an excellent working environment in which to work.
The following values form the core of our business and are present in each person working at Gadget Cover:
- Integrity, honesty and politeness.
- Providing excellent service to all our customers.
- Empowering our team members to perform at their best.